Reasons to use QualityBox
From Demo Wiki
Some Reasons to use QualityBox[edit | edit source]
- There are a ton of extensions integrated in QualityBox
- Have as many wikis as you want all at sub-domains: hr.example.com, marketing.example.com, engineering.example.com
- Includes Visual Editor, and the Elastic Search extensions. Probably the most requested, and hardest to implement extensions.
- Includes SemanticMediaWiki which is incredibly useful as it turns your wiki into a free-form database; enabling all sorts of knowledge applications.
- QualityBox offers GlusterFS This redundant, scalable, filesystem means faster access and real-time redundancy for protection against hardware failure.
- Tons of caching like Memcached and other caches for increased responsiveness and throughput without breaking a sweat.
- Performance and Monitoring