Yay, I love QualityBox even more!
- There are a ton of extensions integrated in QualityBox
- A single domain example.com can have as many wikis as they want all at sub-domains: hr.example.com, marketing.example.com, engineering.example.com
- Visual Editor, and the Elastic Search extensions are probably the most requested, and hardest to implement extensions.
- SemanticMediaWiki is incredibly useful as it turns your wiki into a freeform database; enabling all sorts of applications.
- We've implemented GlusterFS for a redundant, scalable, filesystem
- We've implemented various caching services like Memcached and other caches for increased throughput
Ready to get your own QualityBox? Head over to https://QualityBox.us
Anyone can edit here... but this is a demonstration site, so the site will be re-built nightly by little robots who never sleep. Try out the sandbox
Now with sub-domain support! and features added daily!